This years conference is held at Casa Munras Hotel & Spa. There is a special offer for all conference guests staying at the Casa Munras Hotel. Therefore there are two price categories (with sleeping room at Casa Munras / without sleeping room at Casa Munras).
- Regular Fee 760/800 $
- Design Society members and & AISE members will get a discount which is 680/720 $ (with valid ID)
- Students will get a discount which is 600/620 $ (with valid ID)
*Conference fees includes:
- access to sessions, tutorials, and workshops
- the welcome event, lunch and coffee breaks
- digital copy of conference proceedings
- gift bags
- ad hoc access to DSM experts
For the first price option, the rooms at the Casa Munras Hotel are at 179 $/night (incl. breakfast). The booking link will be provided during registration process.
Other recommended accommodation close to the conference venue are:
- Registration Event
- Conference Reception at NPS
- Conference Dinner +110 $
Please register through the Conference Management System ConfTool. If you already have submitted a paper, please do not create a new account, but register using your existing one.
- Cancellations can be made before July 31st. Before this date (July 31st) 90% of the fees paid will be reimbursed, due to transaction fees and similar costs. After July 31st there will be no reimbursements in case of a cancellation, thank you for your understanding. The fees paid can be transferred to another participant until September 7th. Further restrictions may apply to presenting authors.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of registration (but not later than 7 days before starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registration remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.