The 15th International DSM Conference was held as a two day workshop in Melbourne, Australia, 29th – 30th August 2013
A variety of topics was available in the different papers that were presented during the two days. Again, the participants came from all kinds of backgrounds, ranging from academia via consulting to different industries. The following topics were covered:
- Application of Matrix Methodology
- Civil Engineering
- Complex Problem Solving
- Management of Engineering Design Projects
- Knowledge Management
- Modelling approaches and Information acquisition
- Project and Process Managment
- Software Engineering
- System Architectures
- We cordially thank all authors, presenters, and reviewers!
The conference proceedings with the presented papers are available via Amazon.com – ISBN-13: 978-3446438033.
Below, some impressions of the conference.