The 16th International DSM Conference was held in Paris, France, 2nd – 4th July 2014
The DSM Conference 2014 was attended by around 55 participants from 17 countries.
A variety of topics was available in the different papers that were presented during the two days. Again, the participants came from all kinds of backgrounds, ranging from academia via consulting to different industries. The following topics were covered:
- DSM Methods and Complexity Management
- System Architecture and Product Modularity
- DSM in Decision-Making
- Clustering and Optimization
- Process Management in Complex Projects
- Managing Multiple Domains in Complex Projects
- Dependencies between Tasks and Processes
The conference proceedings with the presented papers are available via Amazon.com – ISBN-13: 978-1569904916
Below, some impressions of the conference.