The 17th International DSM Conference was held in Fort Worth, Texas, USA, 4th – 6th November 2015
Extending the focus of the conference, a variety of topics was available in the 24 different papers that were presented during the two days. Again, the participants came from all kinds of backgrounds, ranging from academia via consulting to different industries such as automotive or aerospace. The following topics were covered:
- Methods and Complexity Management
- Enterprise Organization, Teams and Individual management
- Project Management
- Failures and Risks in Complex Systems
- Modeling Functions and Functionality of Complex Systems
- Process and Change Management
- Systems Architecture and Modularities
The conference proceedings with the presented papers are available via Amazon.com – ISBN-13: 978-3446445734.
Below, some impressions of the conference.